The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
“Red Riding Hood” by lardicake
First of all i will not be giving away 100 books (If i was rich enough to give away 100 books I would but i’m an 18 year old who spends too much time on the internet). My giveaway is based off my 100 book reading challenge (there’s a full list of all the books there and you can also enlarge the photos above to see the selection.) hence the name for my giveaway. All these books are from the list i plan to read. So i haven’t read them all but from what people have said there are A LOT of good books here.
Secondly theres actually 102 books here. hehe!
Anyway if you didn’t know by now this is a book giveaway! *cheers*
- Now here is the link to my blog (tilly-and-her-books). You don’t have to be following me to enter this but it would be nice y’know? I’d rather people follow for the enjoyment of books and my cats.
- I will be doing this giveaway through The Book Depository so please check if they deliver to you before you enter
- Likes and reblogs count but be wary of your followers, don’t spam them please
- No giveaway blogs
- Just take a deep breath and relax. Have a good day alright?
- There will be…5 winners. Each of them will receive two of the books from above. You can also pick other books from the series that are selected.
- They will be in paperback and the covers/editions may vary.
- This giveaway ends November 1st 2014.
- Keep your inbox open and be prepared to send me your address.
I won’t stalk you.
Don’t hesitate to ask me any questions and also thank you to all of my followers and feel free to just message me anytime to talk. I think that’s everything…much love <3
"Books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything."
this makes my heart skip
yes LORD i will come with YOU
look at this nerd egg it’s very important
if you don’t reblog this nerd egg your blog will be deleted
- tumblr staff
imagine a dragon who hoarded librarians and every so often knights come to rescue them and the librarians get very upset because the dragon is quiet and reshelves everything neatly and the knights are Very Annoying
can I just
LOOKIT THE DRAGON READING A BOOK
Stop what you’re doing and read “Dealing with Dragons” by a Patricia C. Wrede.
Four month difference.
This is one of the best books I’ve read ever, it’s simply beautiful
❝ I love walking into a bookstore. It’s like all my friends are sitting on shelves, waving their pages at me. ❞
I think it’s time for my first giveaway! (And the crowd goes wild). These are my favorite books I’ve read this year and I’d like to share them with all of you. Please read the below rules and reblog to your heart’s content.
- Open internationally (Thank you Book Depository!)
- Ends on September 18th (duckduckbooks' birthday!)
- You must be following me.
- For entries, just reblog/like this post — try not to do so too often (I follow most of you cats and kittens and non-binary felines so I will see!)
- WITH THAT SAID, ABSOLUTELY NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS!
- There will only be one winner — that winner can choose one of the above titles of my favorite books (they’re all available in paperback, I’m poor.)
- Once a random winner is chosen, I will message them. said winner must be comfortable giving me their mailing address.
- If i don’t receive a reply within a week, a new winner will be chosen.
I rearranged my bookshelf…again. #books #bookshelf